1. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
1.1 Personal Data which NAMI Corp. collects includes:-
- any information collected or obtained such as your name, email address, telephone number, home address, date-of-birth, national registration identity card number, passport number, occupation, banking details and such other persona information provided to any member of the NAMI Corp.;
- any information collected or obtained through whatsoever means including such as when you register online via this Website, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details;
the content of any forms electronic or otherwise that you may submit via email or through any other means requesting us to provide services or information, or to take any actions;
- information submitted if you participate in our surveys or competitions organized by any member of the NAMI Corp. via online or otherwise;
- any messages or comments you submit via this Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number;
personal information collected when you submit your resume or application to us for consideration of employment.
2. CONSENT AND PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
- fulfilling contractual obligations in delivering our products and/or services and/or fulfiling your instructions and providing you with services under any of NAMI Corp.'s business;
- processing your application to purchase our products under any of NAMI Corp.'s property development and/or other businesses;
- marketing of products and/or services and sending any advertising and/or promotional material to you via any communication method including without limitation telephone calls, short message services, postal service, emails or if you have checked the consent box in the Investor Relations Registration & Enquiry Form and Corporate Information & Career Form on this Website;
- conducting research on planning, product, goods, services, security and testing for any NAMI Corp.;
- notifying you of special offers, current and future products and/or services that we consider might be of interest to you and for similar updates and promotions via our Newsletter;
- performing statistical and analysis of your interest in and use of the various sections of this Website;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of NAMI Corp.'s business and/or this Website;
- where required by law, where we consider that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where NAMI Corp. suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in;
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law; where you have provided your resume, considering you for any jobs that may arise in NAMI Corp., and if applicable your terms and conditions of employment;
- and carrying out studies to monitor NAMI Corp.'s recruitment initiatives.
2.2 Please note that in the event that sufficient personal data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to the NAMI Corp. then your application or request to the NAMI Corp. for any of the above purposes under clause 2.1 may not be accepted or acted upon.
3.1 You further consent that personal data may be disclosed and transferred within the NAMI Corp. which may include transfer to other parts of the NAMI Corp. in different jurisdictions. Other than to those individuals and entities listed in clause 3.2, your personal data will not be revealed by NAMI Corp. to any external party, unless we have your permission, or in some cases, to disclose information to governmental or other regulatory authorities for the prevention or detection of crime, or for the purpose of investigations or for compliance with any other law or an order of court. In such event, we may be precluded from seeking your consent to notify and/or from informing you that notification has been made.
4.1 We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse and to maintain data integrity.
5. STORAGE AND RETENTION OF THE PERSONAL DATA
5.1 Your personal data shall be stored either in hard copies in NAMI Corp.'s offices or stored in servers located in United States and operated by NAMI Corp. or its service providers.
5.2 Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by NAMI Corp. as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes stated in clause 2.1 above or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect NAMI Corp.'s interests. As a general rule the maximum retention period is 7 years.
5.3 NAMI Corp. does not offer any online facilities for you to delete your personal data held by NAMI Corp..
5.4 NAMI Corp. will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
6. COMMUNICATION OR UTILIZATION DATA
6.1 Through your use of telecommunications services to access this Website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal data.
6.2 To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
7.2 Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this Website, or any part of the this Website by visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to the NAMI Corp. on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
7.3 The NAMI Corp. reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely as set out in clause 3.2 above.
8. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA
8.1 Under the Act, you have the right of access to your personal data held by the NAMI Corp. on payment of a prescribed fee and to request correction of the personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.
8.3 NAMI Corp. reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
9.1 In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and Chinese version of this policy, the terms of this English version shall prevail.